assalamualaikum there ! have a pleasant day !

Friday, November 1, 2013

.. hello november ..

 a s s a l a m u a l a i k u m (:

so, hye again ! alhamdulillah, dah bulan november punn. kejap je kann. lagi sebulan, december pulak. seee, how time flies ??? its too short n we didnt realise it. too many that happened in my life along this one year. guess what ? i act dont have any idea why those thing were happened. okay, its too hurt to remember.nvm...

life goes on. i gotta be strong. i know u're strong to face these.
hmm, btw sorry lah. kan hanis ada kata nk cerita pasal jodoh on the next post after post yg latest tu en. i think i'll talk bout that on the right time. i mean, rite now is not too suitable to talk bout that. idk when the time is. but mybe after this lah. nak kumpul bahan XD biarlah, aku punya blog kan -.- xde sapa yg nk jenguk pun kot. update pun dah la jarang ~ okay, who cares ?

hm, hye. i'm just sorry for being mean to you. i realized my mistakes. okay bye. alot things to say act. hmm

like seriously, this year was really tough enough for me. uhmm i mean, its like. why imma cryin so alot hehh. sobbing too much. hurts , but no one will be in my shoes n know what i feel act. idk what happen to me. a few days ago, i'm sobbing with my dearest. she knew everything. thanx for hug me at that time. i'm just sorry.   i'm sorry cuz i'm bad in hugging back people n i'm sorry for making you cry. seriously, i havent cry like that before this. this year was really challenging me. i thought, if the same situation of that night was happened at 'that time', it must be the worst moment for me lah kan for this year. hmmm, nvm. she told me to be tough. thanx.
and,,, suddenly its all mixed in one feeling. mannn, terrible gila rasa. rasa nk gila pun ada. how lah next year agaknye. lagi gila lah kan yg pasti. hm takpelah, its an experience for me. coming soon, lagi banyak benda yg nk kne pikir. okay hanis, jangan jadi gila kayy. u just need the right way to be happy n forget all those rubbish!
 no! no! no! it shouldnt be like this
nak sth like this bole ? :3
jyeahhhh! just smile!
truly, deeply, nurhanis athirah,

"hidup tak selalunya indah. tapi kita berhak untuk merasai keindahan" (:

 
copyright by me | nurhanis athirah | @2016