assalamualaikum there ! have a pleasant day !

Thursday, January 29, 2015

life after SPM


assalamualaikum (:

hye everyone. okay idk what to say here but.
im a bit confuse to think bout my future. well, i mean..

"which university i should apply?"
''what course i have to take?"
"can i face all these?"

urghhhhh i dont know how to think. knowing that my interest was changed now.
dulu kt skolah, im used to stick with my english course, cuz i do love it so much.
but now, im more to subjek2 pengajian islam.
well, its good but i have no clue bidang apa sbnrnya yg aku nk amik ni.
syariah islamiah ke Quran sunnah ke usul fiqh ke ape ke

haihhhh, smpai nk menangis dibuatnya bila pkir psl ni sbb tah ahh
its like, when u know that this is important I mean very important
as this will draw our future n our kind of life
u have to make the right decision the right choice
u have to think it deeply
give yourself the time to think about all these
yelahhh, before ni dduk sekolah belajar exam jejoget skit hahaah
ni tahu2 dah kene pkir mase dpn kau smpai lah result SPM keluar Mac ni
haihhhh, act I don't have a full knowledge about the U life
esp when it comes to jenis bidang yg ade ditawarkn in every U

hm but I want to tell bout my new interest
As I said, Im more to English language kat sekolah dulu
yahhh and time could change us
mmg dulu nak amik TESL ke cemtu ahh , kira dah stick hbes ahh
but then dduk rumah cuti ni, I've changed my mind n I'll take pengajian Islam
yeahhh I'm so sure bout this

hmm pray for me guyssss :*

nurhanis athirah 




"hidup tak selalunya indah. tapi kita berhak untuk merasai keindahan" (:

 
copyright by me | nurhanis athirah | @2016