assalamualaikum there ! have a pleasant day !

Tuesday, May 27, 2014

holla hols

a s s a l a m u a l a i k u m

emm its almost june n im here. okay i feel want to write sth in my blog after reading one of my friends' blog. well, be tough dear! i know ure strong enough to face all those. reading yours making me sad. hmm, xoxo dear!
okayy, sch hols just started n i had planned my schedule well inshaAllah. im goin to negeri 9 this sunday for an easy +math camp. hope to spend it well! and oso i will attend the tuisyen of cos.

dont have much to say tho i do but nvm lets spill it on the other things. 
i want my hols spend well n i neeed a vacation too! emm, monopod oso. n new spirit of SPM everyday.

bye. ttyl.


"hidup tak selalunya indah. tapi kita berhak untuk merasai keindahan" (:

 
copyright by me | nurhanis athirah | @2016